Careers at Castle Hill Renault
Castle Hill Renault provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please complete the Enquiry Form and we will contact you shortly.
Castle Hill – Assistant F & I Manager
Our Dealership has recently acquired a Renault Franchise culminating in the construction of a new Dealership for Renault.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a current Business Manager or an employee in the group to assist in the running of our Finance Department.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Have excellent customer service skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Engage people with a friendly & approachable style.
- Strong sales skills.
- Extremely organized, efficient & a high level of attention to detail.
- Be a Team Player
- Have a strong worth ethic.
The successful applicant will receive:
- A generous remuneration package
- On going training & development
- A supportive work environment
If you feel you have the necessary skills & attributes we are looking for please contact Mark Timmins on (02) 96804799