Careers at Castle Hill Renault
Castle Hill Renault provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies, please complete the Enquiry Form and we will contact you shortly.
Our Renault dealership is actively looking to employ Qualified Service Technicians for our busy service centre.
This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday from 8:00am till 4:06pm, with overtime available.
Top rates paid for the right applicants. As a Service Technician you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out repairs, diagnosis and service work to the highest quality.
- Liaise with service staff and management.
- Possess the ability to adapt to the ever-changing technologies over a wide range of vehicles.
- Uphold the company's highest standards of customer satisfaction. Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a current Australian automotive trade licence or be close to it.
- Hold a current NSW drivers licence.
- Previous experience as an Automotive Technician or Apprentice
- Possess excellent communication skills and time management abilities.
- Flexible and willing to be a team player.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet or exceed targets and deadlines.
- Friendly and outgoing nature. The successful applicant will enjoy an abundance of ongoing training and support.
We have one of the friendliest and most motivated working environments. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. We are an equal opportunity employer.