CASTLE HILL RENAULT is following all recommendations from the NSW Government in minimising risk of COVID-19 virus transmission at our Dealerships.
Business rules in NSW changed from 24th December 2021. To support keeping our customers and our team safe we will continue to conduct business in two ways: Customer Facing (Traditional) and Click & Collect (Contactless).
Please note the following rules at the Dealership:
• Maintain 1.5m social distancing where practically possible
• Facemasks are required indoors in retail showroom and service reception and driveway
• COVID-19 Safe QR check-ins are required to assist in contact tracing
We will continue to:
• Ensure all customer service cars, service loans cars and demonstrator are sanitised at arrival/return to the dealership
• Masks and sanitizer stations will continue to be available
If you have any questions before visiting us please contact us:
Latest news from our Dealer Principal - Victor Sultana
Rest assured that every one of our team members has been reminded to adopt a safety-first approach with regards to their own personal hygiene, this includes limiting personal contact with fellow staff and customers. We are taking the necessary precautions to ensure all staff and customers remain protected.